In this assignment, you will organize your information about the macromolecules in a form that will illustrate all the important facts in a neat and brief format. The following information must be included for carbohydrates, proteins, and lipids:
- Name of the Macromolecule
- Elements in molecule
- Name(s) of monomers
- Functions or uses
You may use a concept map or some other outline or other presentation format. You may:
- create a flow chart using tools such as Dia and Gliffy,
- create a concept map with Text2Mindmap,
- generate a concept map using resources such as CMap, FreeMind, the free version of XMind,
- assemble a cartoon sequence using ReadWriteThink's Comic Creator,
- make a presentation using a number of tools like PowerPoint, OpenOffice's equally useful and free Impress component,
into a simple mindmap like this...
If you need a few ideas to get you started, take a look at concept maps other people have created.
Use this rubric to assess your work before submitting it.
Submit your finished work to the DROPBOX titled Macromolecules Organized.